To achieve this, Aerotech adopts a Safety-First Culture in all our operations. We conform to all relevant legislative requirements and ensure the appropriate policies and procedures are in place.
All Aerotech Operations conform to our ISO Safety Management Systems. This ensures continuous review of our operations, encouraging a proactive approach for all employees to report hazards and incidents, with dedicated follow up to eliminate risks and to learn how we can do things better.
Aerotech’s safety campaign “If You See Something, Say Something” is delivered at all our facilities on an ongoing basis to all our employees and underpins our dedication in keeping our people safe.
Aerotech Group Safety Policy
Safety is one of our core business functions. We are committed to developing, implementing, maintaining, and constantly improving strategies and processes to ensure that all our aviation activities take place under an appropriate allocation of organisational resources, aimed at achieving the highest level of safety performance and meeting regulatory requirements, while delivering our services.
All levels of management and all employees are accountable for the delivery of this highest level of safety performance, starting with the Managing Director.
We are committed to:
- Supporting the management of safety through the provision of all appropriate resources, that will result in an organisational culture that fosters safe practices, encourages effective safety reporting and communication, and actively manages safety with the same attention to results as the attention to the results of the other management systems of the organisation.
- Ensuring the management of safety is a primary responsibility of all managers and employees.
- Clearly define for all staff, managers, and employees alike, their accountabilities and responsibilities for the delivery of the organisation safety performance and the performance of our safety management system.
- Establishing and operating hazard identification and risk management processes, including a hazard reporting system, to eliminate or mitigate the safety risks of the consequences of hazards resulting from our operations or activities to achieve continuous improvement in our safety performance.
- Ensuring that no action will be taken against any employee who discloses a safety concern through the hazard reporting system, unless such disclosure indicates, beyond any reasonable doubt, gross negligence or a deliberate or wilful disregard of regulations or procedures.
- Complying with and, wherever possible, exceed, legislative and regulatory requirements and standards.
- Ensuring that sufficient skilled and trained human resources are available to implement safety strategies and processes.
- Ensuring that all staff are provided with adequate and appropriate aviation safety information and training, are competent in safety matters, and are allocated only tasks commensurate with their skills.
- Establishing and measuring our safety performance against realistic safety performance indicators and safety performance targets.
- Continually improve our safety performance through continuous monitoring and measurement, and regular review and adjustment of safety objectives and targets, and diligent achievement of these;
- Committed to regularly consulting and encouraging the participation of our workforce;
- Ensuring externally supplied systems and services to support our operations are delivered meeting our safety performance standards
Download Safety Policy:
Aerotech Group Safety Policy